Christina Greene is an upscale collection of artisan-crafted jewelry designed with semi-precious stones and inspired by her travels around the world. Christina Greene is rapidly expanding and in search of a Part-Time Sales Associate that has previous retail experience. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, creative, and excited to go the extra mile for our customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Fulfill online orders as they come in and assist with any back-of house needs
- Follow and achieve sales goals placed by sales manager
- Maintain store appearance, including cleaning and organizing of displays and merchandise
- Help with merchandising store when needed and provide creative input
- Work at trunk shows, outside of store, to generate sales
- Post to social media channels daily to drive engagement and bring people into the store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered in store and online
- Process all purchases and returns at POS in a timely, organized manner
- Work as a team player to create a positive atmosphere for all customers and team members
- Build professional relationships with customers, remember names of regulars and personalize their experience based on prior visits
- Build a strong customer base and continuously reach out to them via phone calls and text messages to update them on new merchandise and events
- Proven work experience in retail sales
- Ability to handle customer issues with a cool and calm composure
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service
- Previous experience with Shopify a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Generous employee discount and incentives
We are currently hiring for Internships!
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely well versed in product knowledge. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment.
Marketing and Sales Intern
Are you obsessed with researching new brands and styles? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms for the latest trends and designers? If so, then please consider joining the Christina Greene team as a Marketing and Sales Intern. Work alongside local Houston Designer Christina Greene and help us expand our retail, wholesale, and marketing efforts.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working in the fast-paced luxury/fashion sector. Responsibilities range from administrative duties to out-of-the box thinking and planning. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very detail oriented and has strong organizational skills. Someone who is obsessed with jewelry and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with others!
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales trends and prospects
- Drafting press release and outreach emails -must have strong writing skills
- Researching new press opportunities
- Manage social media outlets -planning content including imagery and descriptions
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Work with our Sales Manager to service new and existing wholesale customers to generate orders, schedule meetings, and grow our business
- Experience jewelry/accessories sales is a plus
- Smart, fun, outgoing and goal oriented
- Ability to work independently, self motivated
- Dependable, personable and strong communication
- Computer savvy (Google Program, Email, Canva, Adobe Lightroom etc.)
Supply Chain Intern
The position is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of all merchandise related transactions and to ensure that inventory balances are accurately recorded and manufacture orders are executed on time. In addition, you will be responsible for using analytics to plan assortments, place orders to international suppliers and negotiate pricing.
- Planning assortment needs using analytics to come up with strategies
- Develop and recommend product assortments that will maximize sales, profits, meet customer demand and support overall brand positioning
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Maintain and execute calendar based on when to order and how often
- Inventory Management.
- Daily use of software systems including: Shopify, Stocky, Wholesale Club
- Purchasing the product and follow through production to ensure on time delivery for our customers
- Comparing and negotiating pricing for new collections
- Researching new manufactures
- Work with suppliers and, global sourcing
- Allocate POs to suppliers
- Excellent follow up skills on delivery
- Monitor and review the inventory levels and sales and provide recommendations to maximize stock/sales ratios, including proposing markdowns to meet flow and aged inventory targets
- Manage and execute monthly inventory replenishment to stores based on assessment of store level needs and selling patterns
- Work with design team overseas to execute and monitor production & delivery schedules that coincide with the anticipated inventory needs of all sales channels
- Oversees and prepares all shipping, receiving and replenishment functions that affect the company inventory.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Product Management experience with a manufacturer a plus
- Planning/Merchandising experience with wholesale accounts a plus
- Strong analytical skills; background
- Establish an open to buy experience
- Projecting/buying experience